8 Days until Christmas. If you need some quick-trip shopping, some of the books below might help you out.
- D.C Dead, by Stuart Woods (release date: 12/22/11)
- Cover Affairs, by W.E.B Griffin (release date: 12/22/11)
- Stephen King: Three Novels (Carrie, The Shining, and Salem's Lot)(release date:1/6/12)
- Death Benefit by Robin Cook (release date: 12/27/11)
- Harry Potter Page to Screen by Bob McCabe.
- War Room by Michael Holley
- Vigilante by Stephen J. Cannell
Another list to take a look at is the Combined Print and eBook Fiction. I only place the Top 10 from the the list. If you wish to take a look at the rest of the list and more lists from The New York Times, here is the link. http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/overview.html
1. RED MIST, by Patricia Cornwell
2. THE HELP, by Kathryn Stockett
3. 11/22/63, by Stephen King
4. THE LITIGATORS, by John Grisham
5. THE DROP, by Michael Connelly
6. KILL ALEX CROSS, by James Patterson
7. DEATH COMES TO PEMBERLEY, by P. D. James
8. EXPLOSIVE EIGHTEEN, by Janet Evanovich
9. THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO, by Stieg Larsson
10. THE BEST OF ME, by Nicholas Sparks
If you wish to save a little money, you can always head down to the Rubaiyat in Caldwell. They have great prices, and a wonderful selection. I know for a fact they have a fairly decent hardback copy of The Help.
Thanks for reading!! Don't forget to leave comments!