Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Book Updates : Upcoming Releases, New Releases, and the Top 10 on the New York Times Bestseller List.

Hey everyone,

This November, there are quite a few hot releases. I see a few that are are ones I can't wait to read.


11/22/63 by Stephen King (released 11/811)




Inheritance (Eragon series  #4) by Christopher Paolini (released 11/8/11 




Destined (House of Night Series #9) by P.C. Cast (released 10/25/11)






Kill Alex Cross( Alex Cross series #18) by James Patterson (release date: 11/14/11)






Explosive Eighteen (Stephanie Plum series #18) by Janet Evanovich (release date 11/22/11)




I hope some of these book tickle your fancy. I know quite a few people that read all of these series (and the Stephen King books) so I hope you can enjoy them as well



I also have a Top 10 list from the New York Times Bestseller List. This time we will do Non-Fiction.

1. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson. 

2. KILLING LINCOLN, by Bill O'Reilly 

3. THINKING, FAST AND SLOW, by Daniel Kahneman

4. BOOMERANG, by Michael Lewis

5. UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand

6. THREE AND OUT, by John U. Bacon

7. THE END OF NORMAL, by Stephanie Madoff Mack

8. SERIOUSLY ... I'M KIDDING, by Ellen DeGeneres

9. THIS IS HERMAN CAIN!, by Herman Cain

10. JACQUELINE KENNEDY: HISTORIC CONVERSATIONS ON LIFE WITH JOHN F. KENNEDY



For detailed descriptions, and more categories, please follow the link. http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/overview.html


I hope you all received at least one new book title to add to your list. Keep tuning in, I'm in the middle of  The Clan of the Cave Bear as your reading this, and hopefully (pray for my teachers to not assign a lot of homework) I will have a review in a couple days. And I might even have a scary (or is it?) book in store for you.


Keep Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment