Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Murder on Cell Block 9 by L.D Webb

Since I am in college, I do not get the opportunity to read as much as I would like. But one book I am glad to have read, is this one.

L.D Webb, an Idaho author, shares the story of an infamous drug dealer Richard Holmes. With several charges against him, he was sent to the Idaho State Penitentiary. While he was there, he was brutally stabbed and tormented. The worst part...... the guards and SWAT team were ordered to stand down.

I don't want to give the whole story away (and that is hard to do, let me tell you), but this book is the perfect fit for anyone who enjoys a story with drugs and police brutality. I give Murder on Cell Block 9  3 stars out of 5.


If you wish to purchase your own copy, you can find them at The Rubaiyat in Caldwell.

I would also like to mention that L.D Webb has been noted as one of the best authors in Idaho. I applaud her for her success, and look forward to another novel (if there is one).



I am sorry to say that because of the holidays, I will not be posting for the rest of the week. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving, and don't forget to read a couple pages after your family get togethers. If you happen to have a twitter account, I have set one up for my blog. On the right hand side of my post, is a Twitter Update box, you can see my latest "tweets" there, and you can follow me by clicking the 'Follow Me on Twitter" button. I usually tweet everyday, discussing how far I am with my books, what I have in store for the blog, and when I post a new review. Twitter is also a great way to contact me if you wish.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment