Monday, June 6, 2011

Non-Fiction genre

As far as I am concerned, fiction is the powerhouse of the novel industry. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't give Non-Fiction some credit.

Right now, I am reading a book revolving around football. It explains the science of the game and the various positions and techniques.

I'm also glancing at a novel about book collecting. The book discusses several aspects of collecting.

Non-Fiction books can extremely usefull. Instead of reading a whole article online, you can purchase the book if it interests you and read it all the way through or you can take a peek whenever you feel necessary.

I wrote this post specifically to remind everyone out there that books have an upside.


Please feel free to leave comments! Everyone can do it, and they really help out. There is a poll in the right hand column and I hope you all can answer it. If you wish to follow the blog, just click the follow button.

No comments:

Post a Comment