Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why do I hate Barnes & Nobles? And more books!

A couple posts ago, I briefly mentioned that I have a wee grudge with B and N. Well I received a few e-mails from fans asking me why, so here you go.


A few months before I began writing this blog, I had made a few purchases online through Barnes & Nobles. I was given a gift card for my birthday and I had decided to use it. Unfortunately, when I typed in the card number, the website didn't register it. After about ten different attempts it finally took my card, but I still owed about seven cents. So, I was forced to pay seven cents on a debit card.

Two weeks later, I was still waiting for my books. Then four weeks later, I was still waiting for my books. And finally after a whole six weeks, my order arrived. To say the least I was irked.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why I have a beef with Barnes & Nobles. I seriously recommend you go to Borders for your online shopping. You can get a Borders Rewards card for free and get great deals (at Barnes and Nobles you have to pay!).



For those of you who like to follow my blog, you might have noticed the new books I have on my list. Well today I bought A Wrinkle in Time and Expanded Universe from my favorite book store, the Rubaiyat. If you have not yet been down there and live in the local area, you be in your car and on your way now. The address is located on the right hand side of the blog. But before you go, dont forget to follow the blog and leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment