Sunday, June 12, 2011

Book Updates : Upcoming Releases, New Releases, and the Top 10 on the New York Times Bestseller List.

Today, while I was making my morning preparations, I ran a cross an idea. Why don't I research what books are upcoming and post them on the blog? I'm always waiting for a novel to be released, but I'm never quite aware of it until it is released.

So for my sake and yours, once a month( or thereabouts) I will post what I call a book update. These posts will deal specifically with Upcoming releases (a general list and specific books I feel will interest my readers), New Releases, and the top 10 on at least one of the lists on the New York Times Bestseller List. 

Upcoming Releases: 

  • Smokin' Seventeen a Stephanie Plum novel by Janet Evanovich. Available June 21, 2011.

  • Hell's Corner by David Baldacci. Available June 28, 2011.

  • The Rebel by J.R Ward. Available June 28,2011.

  • Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Available August 2, 2011.

  • Portrait of a Spy by Daniel Silva. Available July 19, 2011.
If you want to learn more information about these titles I mentioned and others that I don't have enough room to type, this link will take you to the Borders website (me and Barnes and Nobles do not get along, so I refuse to advertise for them). http://www.borders.com/online/store/Landing?view=2&type=1&kids=false&nav=5185+5216&simple=false


New Releases: 

  • Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow.

  • The Reluctant Vampire by Lynsay Sands. 

  • The Kingdom by Clive Cussler.

  • One Day by David Nicholls.
Once again if you need to do more research you can click on the above link, go to the book section and look up new releases (don't go to Barnes and Nobles) 


New York Times Bestseller List: Hardcover Fiction 

  1. Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
  2. Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
  3. 10th Anniversary by James Patterson 
  4. Buried Prey by John Sandford
  5. The Jefferson Key by Steve Berry
  6. The Sixth Man by David Baldacci 
  7. The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest (third volume of Millennium trilogy) by Stieg Larsson 
  8. The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel
  9. Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh
  10. Trader of Secrets by Steve Martini 
For the detailed information and more books and list's head on over to the New York Times website. I personally love it. Here is the link http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/ 

If you wish for me to discuss an upcoming book release or a new release on the blog, please leave a comment. If you wish for me to look up new or upcoming releases from a specific author, comment me and I will probably post on it. Comments can be posted anonymously if you prefer to keep a low profile. I have a new poll posted on the right side of the blog, and I hope you all can take two seconds to vote. Thanks so much for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment