Saturday, January 7, 2012

Books, Books... BOOKS!





So, technically I am on vacation, and when a person goes on vacation, they do things they enjoy. And for me, going to used bookstores equals  fun!

So I bought some books!!! YAY!

For a grand total of four, I bought:


The Lace Readery by Brunonia Barry. I have owned a copy of this before, but I figured it is worth another shot.



 Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens. This novel is one of Charles Dicken's many famous novels and it is on the BBC List. I am very excited for this book and look forward to it.






The third book I had to buy while on vacation is the only non-fiction book I bought.

The novel is called, You Are Not So Smart by David McRaney.

I probably will not post on this for awhile, due to the fact that I won't read it all at once, but it automatically caught my attention and I definitely can't wait to start.

And fourth and finally, I bought Running the Rift, by Naomi Benaron.

The local bookstore I went to seemed to really like this book, and I figured it was worth my money to buy.





Well, thats it for now. All of the books I mentioned today should be posted on, so you have something to look forward to.



Keep Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment