Wednesday, April 11, 2012

School, School, SCHOOL!




If you are reading this, you know now that I am still alive, and I will be posting again shortly. Between college, friends and family, and my new job, I do not get a huge opportunity to read. But I promise that I will start up again soon. The last time I posted, I was in Seattle and I had listed the four books I purchased while up there. I have read none of those yet (I know I know my bad), but I have read a few more books in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, two more books in the Clan of the Cave Bear series, and I finished the Hunger Game series along with a few single books. These will all be topic of my post for the next few weeks, and I also have a few pointers on identifying first edition novels for those of you who are interested. I need to thank everyone for being loyal enough to wait this long, and I promise your wait is over!

Keep Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment