Saturday, November 3, 2012

Nelson DeMille's Plum Island

Hello Everyone,

I haven't yet finished The Panther ( it's getting there), but I thought I would talk about the first book in the series and see what you guys think.

John Corey is introduced as a retired NYPD homicide detective who was shot in the line of duty. He convalesces to Plum Island for a break. Little did he know that two of his friends were shot dead. Considering that both of the victims worked at the offshore animal disease research site, it was rumored that germ warfare was involved.

With his vacation in the garbage, he pursues the killer. In turn, he finds himself.


The book has a lot of interesting features. All of the jokes are from a mans point of view, and thus, it is more or less a man's series. Most men will think it's hilarious, and most women will think it's childish and immature. Don't let the jokes fool you, it is filled with action and suspense. The characters are priceless, and you will never be able to forget them once you meet them.

This book is one of my favorites in the series and is a favorite among every book I have ever read. I suggest you give it a try if you enjoy mystery. I give Plum Island a 4.5 out of 5.


Next up is my review on my Kindle Fire. I should have it up by Monday, but no promises. As a side note, the interview I promised by Amy Perry has been postponed due to technical difficulties. Unfortunately I do not know how to post it on the blog after I have recorded it. I am currently working on resolving the issue. If you have any tips, they are greatly appreicated!!

Everyone have a great weekend, and Keep Reading!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment