Saturday, May 7, 2011

New York Times Bestseller List's

Usually when I need ideas for a new book, I go either to the used book store down the street and ask for recommendations or I look at the New York Times Bestseller List's

http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/overview.html

They have categories from combined print and eBook fiction all the way to children's picture books. I try to look at the list as much as I can to see the newly released books and quite a few times a good read pops out.

I will admit that they can be hard to get at first, but there is a reason they are selling off the shelves. Sometimes a popular author will have a book on the list just because of the name, and unless you prefer that author I suggest you ignore those. It is the smaller, less popular names that make the list worth your time.

So, if you are in need of a good read, you can do one of three things.


1. Go to a local book store and ask
2. Check out the New York Times Bestseller List
3. Follow my blog, e-mail me, and leave comments for recommendations. Here is my e-mail CodyWolf2011@gmail.com. I don't appreciate spam.

Don't forget to vote in my poll on my blog, if you enjoy my blog please follow me and tell your friends, and always leave comments. I can use suggestions or questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment