Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Libraries

Most of us readers have a small collection of books we enjoy reading. Some collections maybe small ( maybe 10 or so) some are huge ( my librarian declares his runs around the 5 to 6 THOUSAND mark) but all of them are special in their own way.

My collection is just a little over 100. Thirty of them are Stephen King's, the rest are various authors consisting of  J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Ring Series to an original  copy of Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets that was published in England to my only signed book The Secret of Castle Cant.


Here are some pictures of my little shelfs













So this is my collection. Now I want to see yours. Please feel free to send my pictures of YOUR collection. Whether it be 1 or 1000. You can leave a comment showing your pictures and while you are at it, feel free to follow my blog and vote in the poll on the upper right side of my blog. 

Hopefully by the end of the week, I can finish another novel and post about it. I am currently reading The Appeal by John Grisham and I think it has potential. But we will see.


1 comment: