Monday, March 14, 2011

Pride and Prejudice

Normally I am willing to give any book ONE chance. Well everyone has been talking about Pride and Prejudice so I decided it was worth a try. Big mistake


Not to bash on Jane Austen ( may she rest in peace) but this book was terrible. I stopped after thirty pages and immediately moved on to another novel.

The book is written well ( it has an old english type of feel to it) but the plot is non existent and to consider it a classic is a reward this book is not worthy of.

But if you like romance and books written in the early 1800s, feel free to go for it. But don't tell me I didn't warn you.

And as a P.S. Leave comments! It's not hard. Also feel free to vote in my poll, it's for everyone. And if you like books, then follow my blog.

The next blog I think will be about libraries. Hopefully if I do not have mounds of homework, I can get it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment