Sunday, October 14, 2012

Upcoming Novels, New Releases, and New York Times Bestseller's List

Hello Everyone,

I found some great books that are coming up,and I thought I would share them with you all.

I know for a fact that Stephen King released another Dark Tower novel, and I hope to get my hands on it soon and read it. I also hope to read a couple more books by him in the upcoming months.

Jean M Auel has the final book in the Clan of the Cave Bear series published (not really new but it's new to me) and I will have the whole series to post on shortly.

J.K Rowling has also released another book... for ADULTS (matter of perspective). I have been eying The Casual Vacancy for a while now and it looks very promising.

Nelson DeMille has a new book in the John Corey series (# 6 in that particular series). If you have not read that series, and you enjoy mystery/police novels, I recommend you read this series. I think they are absolutely great and John Corey is one of my favorite characters.

James Patterson (of course) has another novel being releaseed soon, and even though I have not read any of his novels (I have one on my list) I think his books are noteworthy enough to mention. I mean how many books has he released? A lot of people like his books so they must be worth something.

If you are interested in American history, Colin Woodard's

American Nations: A History of the Eleven Rival Regional Cultures of North America is available , and could be enjoyable for those history buffs out there.

 

 If you are looking for new books, The New York Times Bestseller List is a great way to start. 

 Please check out the list, see what's new and if you happen to find a good one and you want me to read it, shoot me a comment or an e-mail.

 

I have some great reads ( and a couple not so great) coming up, so stay tuned!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment